Schuco Windows Benefits
Want to save more?
Want to enjoy them longer?
Want to impress more?
Then choose with confidence Schüco products whose net benefits you and your family will definitely feel. The real economy is not achieved in the time of purchasing a window, but in time, during the term of its use, use that will contribute in significantly savings at energy consumption.
After countless case studies we will exemplify a family who lives in a house with an area of 143.8 m2 whose glazing level is 26.4 m2, equipped with Schüco Corona SI 82PVC windows. Replacing the old windows of this house has saved 51 kWh / (m2a) namely 730 liters of liquefied gas annually. After 10 years with the achieved economy, the owners have allowed the acquisition of a small class car.
A quality window can withstand two times more than a normal window. Schüco Window is considered premium window across Europe. It ennobles the buildings of the old continent since the years after World War II. This proves the reliability of aluminum Schüco systems. Imagine a family in Germany, which, instead having acquired a Schüco window, it would have opted for a normal for a normal window in the 70s. Already until today it would have been forced to change the window at least twice.
Be sure that after you will equip your home or office with Schüco systems this will be noticed not only by connoisseurs.
Schüco Windows Advantages
The new European standards specify higher levels for thermal insulation of buildings. Schüco Windows offer solutions for these requirements. Due to the special construction cut angled of profiles insulation, Schüco systems allow a much higher energy savings compared to conventional windows.
In a profile with a construction depth of 82mm, the heat transfer coefficient of the Uw window can reach up to 0,74 W/m2K.
Feeling safe inside the house, both from the bad weather and against evildoers, it is one of the most important aspects in providing a pleasant ambience. Discrete and also very efficient Schüco systems ensure maximum safety.
The inside reinforcement from steel or aluminum offers a high resistance to burglary while maintaining a modern and pleasant appearance. An ironmongery mechanism with lockable handles and multiple locking points offers an easy and effective way to secure home.
Double glazing windows Schüco are distinguished by an elegant design that combines functionality with aesthetic role of the windows. Using intelligent technologies, Schüco systems allow customization to fit your building windows.
Moreover, there are accessories and aluminum exterior trim in all shades RAL (so you can choose any color you want), and several possibilities for wood imitation. Among the many elements that Schüco patented, the Automotive finishing touch is a distinctive exceptional products under this brand.
The sealing systems with perimeter gaskets systems coextruded with thermos and soundproofed glass provide excellent protection from noise, bad weather and low temperatures. With Schüco windows, the temperature of the inner face of the profile will not be lower than room temperature, even in the harshest winters.
Schüco systems make available a number of dedicated accessories for proper ventilation rooms, even when the window is closed. Whether through automatic ventilation systems (which ensures a constant supply of fresh air, the window being closed) either by the integrated ventilators ensures that allergens factors (dust, pollen, smoke, etc.) remain outside the house.
Inadequate ventilation can increase humidity and mold development. Usually, in most cases, ventilation is achieved by opening the window, resulting in a loss of heat up to 50% in just 20 minutes.
Schüco windows are distinguished by a very good durability. This is due to their own recipe used in profiles extrusion that give them flexibility and stability. Due to temperature oscillations the profiles dilate and contract. A good elasticity allows them to return to its original size thus determining a balanced behavior of windows.
Smooth and weatherproof surfaces make Schüco windows to look like new after years of installation, with minimal maintenance.
Schüco Corona SI 82
Schüco Window Systems Corona SI 82 have three flat sealing and steel conventional reinforcing. Thus there can be economically made and at a higher standard windows for low energy houses.
- 82 mm construction depth profiles
- 120 mm narrow visible widths
- Larger building depth for more safety and antitheft protection
- Casements geometry a quarter bent and half round
- 6-chamber profile system with optimum insulation properties
- Three flat sealing for optimal protection against wind, rain and noise
- Gunmetal gray seals on white profiles
- Design in soft form for superior creative requirements
- Depending on the combination of profiles and glazing it can be achieved Uw values up to 0,9 W/(m²K)
- Glass surface (light) with 30% higher for buildings with Corona and 82 at the same level of thermal insulation than standard windows
Window Systems namely Corona SI 82 doors-windows are suitable for new construction and renovations. Comprehensive accessories program gives increased safety system.
Schüco Corona CT 70
Corona CT 70 PVC System with gaskets batting relies on a profile with 5 rooms. This system is distinguished by excellent thermal insulation characteristics and also the narrow visible widths.
- 70 mm construction depth
- 120 mm narrow visible width to combining standard profiles
- Casements geometry both in bent optical (Classic), also a fourth bent (Rondo) and semi-bent (Cava)
- Innovative design of geometrically semi-bent casement (concave shape), unique on the market
- Pronounced contours with soft connections and bevels of the visible surfaces
- Multiple renovations variants due to rods glazing with attractive design
- Optimal ratio of thermal insulation and stability
- Gunmetal gray modern EPDM gaskets to white profiles, black EPDM gaskets for sharp sheet profiles
- Depending on the combination of the profiles and glazing it can be achieved Uw values up to 0,9 W/(m²K)
- Depending on the type of profile and glazing it is possible sound insulation up to 47 db
The introduction of this system in the Corona color scheme will enable the selection of a range of over 20 sets of wood or single color in sharp sheet versions on one or both sides. High quality decor foils resistant to ultraviolet and weather are also available in special colors.
Schüco Corona AS 60
Corona AS 60 system fulfills all the requirements of contemporary PVC windows. With its 60 mm construction depth and equipped with a garnish of batting, the system reaches extraordinary values at the narrowest visible widths.
- Depth of construction for the frame and mount 60 mm
- 120 mm visible narrow width to the combination of standard profiles
- Building with 3 or 4 rooms for optimal U-values and sound insulation up to class 4
- Overlap the casement over the frame is 8 mm and allows increased tolerances
- High percentage of glass compared to the frame
- Different wood decors on both sides based on a brown or single color basic body, or on one side based on a white basic body
- 16 mm inside overlapping
- With coextruded black gaskets
- Additional assortments with modern metallic gray gaskets
- Casement profiles coplanar on the outside, bended or in the outline of old houses (semi-bend)
Corona AS 60 is a first-class solution for both new construction and renovation and proves particularly economical for representative buildings.
Schüco AWS 60
Schüco AWS 60 is the compact windows system, to which all components come from the same source: profiles, ironmongery, gaskets and mounting materials.
- good thermal insulation from just 60 mm profile depth
- compatible accessories (for ex. Baguettes, ironmongery)
- small height thresholds solutions for patio doors, tilt-turn opening, in one or two frames
- many possibilities individual design
- number of windows with visible widths ranging from 51 mm
- antitheft protection to class WK2
Schüco AWS 70
Window system for high demands, with many solutions for finite elements.
- improved thermal insulation at 70 mm depth: Uf values of 1.7 W/m²K (face width 117 mm)
- optional coplanar casement, with outward opening or arcade casement for items with increased dimension/weight
- wide assortment of profiles including the Schüco AWS systems with unique design and Schüco AWS 70 ST.HI 70 RL.HI
- compatible with Schüco doors program